Duck Fillet Skewers with Apricots
For 2 people
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 4 minutes
- 1 Ernest Soulard skin-on duck fillet
- 6 fresh apricots
- Sage leaves
- Crushed pistachios
- Salt and pepper
- Cube the duck fillet and cut the apricots into thick slices.
- Crush the pistachios with a kitchen knife and set them aside in a small bowl.
- Assemble the skewers, alternating between duck, apricot and sage.
- In a non-stick pan or on the grill, cook the skewers for 2 minutes on each side, and then salt and pepper them.
- After cooking, sprinkle the pre-crushed pistachios partially on top of the skewers.