Duck Shepherd's Pie
For 2 people
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 45 minutes
- 1 Ernest Soulard duck thigh confit
- Mashed potatoes
- Prepare the mashed potatoes and set them aside.
- Preheat your oven to 110°C (230°F).
- Remove the skin and bone from the duck thigh.
- Arrange the slices of duck thigh in a jar or on a dish, then add the potatoes. Your dish should contain equal amounts of meat and potatoes.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Place in the oven at 110°C (230°F) for 45 minutes, keeping an eye on the dish.
- Serve hot, accompanied by a mixed salad.