Fresh Duck Foie Gras Ravioli
For 2 people
Preparation time : 15 min
Cooking time : 20 min
- 4 fresh pasta squares
- ½ green cabbage, shredded
- 4 pieces Ernest Soulard stir-fry foie gras
- 50 g jar of Ernest Soulard lightly-cooked whole duck foie gras
- 50 g liquid cream
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Boil the shredded cabbage in water and set aside.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and brush onto the fresh pasta squares.
- Place a piece of stir-fry foie gras in the middle of each square and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Fold over each square and pinch closed at the edges. For round ravioli, use a pastry cutter, carefully centered on each square before cutting
- Cut up the foie gras into chunks and simmer with the liquid cream in a saucepan, over low heat.
- Remove from the stovetop, mix together and pour through a conical strainer to remove any lumps. Add salt and pepper, then set aside and keep warm.
- Boil the foie gras ravioli in salted water for 3 minutes.
- Place the shredded, cooked cabbage on the plate and then arrange the cooked foie gras ravioli on top. Drizzle with the foie gras sauce.
- Enjoy while they’re hot.