For 4 people
Preparation time : 20
Cooking time : 2 H
- 1.5 kg Ernest Soulard sautéed bone-in duck
- 2 carrots
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 degermed garlic cloves
- 1 L flambéed red wine
- 1 tbsp tomato concentrate
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- ½ L poultry stock
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (355°F).
- In a pan, sear the pieces of sautéed duck in peanut oil.
- Once ready, drain them and set them aside. Skim the fat from the pan.
- Lightly sauté the onions, garlic and carrots in a pan.
- Next, add the tomato concentrate and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a glass or porcelain casserole dish and add the sautéed duck you had set side. Mix in the flour for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cover the dish with red wine and poultry stock.
- Bake in the oven for 2 hours.
- Serve hot.