Foie Gras Treats with Apple Jelly
- 1 tube of Ernest Soulard whole foie gras
- Apple jelly: 1 L (34 oz) apple juice / 40 g (1.5 oz) sheet gelatin
- Quince jelly
- Fresh cherries
- Use a pastry cutter to cut out circles of gingerbread.
- Next, cut the tube of foie gras into thin slices, the same size as the gingerbread.
- Place the foie gras slices on the gingerbread, then garnish with the accompaniment (apple jelly, quince jelly or a pitted half-cherry).
Arrange the sheet gelatin in a bowl of cold water. Bring the apple juice to a boil, then add in the softened gelatin. Mix, then pour into a dish.
Place in a refrigerator. Once it has thoroughly gelled, arrange it on the foie gras treats.