For 4 people
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- 12 duck hearts
- 1 red, green and yellow pepper
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion
- Tomato sauce
- Salt / ground pepper
- 4 skewers
- Split hearts in half without separating them.
- Roughly chop red, green and yellow peppers and onion into chunks. Place a few chopped peppers in a small bowl and set aside for sauce.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half.
- Assemble kebabs by alternating hearts, peppers, onion and cherry tomatoes.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook on the grill for 10 minutes.
- For tomato and pepper sauce
- Finely chop peppers previously set aside.
- In a saucepan, sauté chopped peppers and tomato sauce over low heat.
- Season with salt and pepper.