For 4 people
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 7 minutes
- 8 duck chops
- 12 chopped black and green olives
- 1 tbsp. green peppercorns
- Chopped chives
- 30 cl thickened veal stock
- Salt / ground pepper
- Season both sides of chops with salt and pepper.
- Chop black and green olives and set them aside in a small bowl.
- Chop chives and sprinkle over chops.
- Cook chops on the grill for 6 or 7 minutes on each side.
For green peppercorn and olive sauce
- In a saucepan, cook thickened veal stock over low heat. Stir.
- Add chopped black and green olives and green peppercorns.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.