Warm salad with coconut beans and duck giblets
For 1 people
Preparation time : 20
Cooking time : 15
- 1 duck aiguillette
- 1 duck confit gizzard
- 1 heart of duck
- 1 escalope of duck foie gras of 30g
- chiseled shallots
- 1 bouquet garni
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of chopped garlic
- chopped parsley
- coconut beans from Vendée (3 tablespoons / pers)
- 1 smoked breast smoked in bacon
- 1 C. tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 C. balsamic vinegar
- salt / pepper
- arugula salad
- Cook the mojette beans, piece of duck breast, carrot, onion, garlic and bouquet garni in a saucepan of water, for about 2 hours.
- Drain the beans and keep warm.
- Warm the coconut without their juice with shallots, parsley, garlic and balsamic vinegar.
- Cook in a nonstick skillet without fat the escalope 3 to 4 minutes on the 1st face still frozen.
- Turn the cutlet over and add the aiguillette, the heart and the confit gizzard. Season.
- Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning the aiguillette, the heart and the gizzard confit.
- Dressing : season the salad with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to your liking.Sprinkle the plate with coconut, add the smoked duck breast and bacon and meats on top.