Duck foie gras escalopes with mango
For 2 people
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 4 to 5 minutes
- 2 Ernest Soulard foie gras escalopes
- 1 half mango
- 3 raspberries
- Crushed pistachios
- Salt & ground pepper
- In a non-stick pan, add the duck foie gras escalopes and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel and slice the mango into rounds. Arrange them on a plate and add the raspberries and crushed pistachios.
- On a plate, prepare the cooked escalopes.
- Serve hot or cold.