Duck thighs with braised carrots
For 3 people
Preparation time : 20min
Cooking time : 50min
- 2 or 3 muscovy (lean) duck thighs
- 375 g carrots
- 3 onions
- 3 tbsp margarine
- Salt and pepper
- Chop the 375 g of carrots into 1/2 cm thick slivers
- Season duck with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Melt 3 tbsp margarine in a roasting pan and brown meat on all sides.
- Add three thinly-sliced onions and the carrots.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add 1/8 liter of cold water and braise, stirring occasionally.
- Keep the duck thighs warm and thicken the sauce.