Roast duck breast fillets on stewed vegetables
For 4 people
Preparation time : 10min
Cooking time : 15min
- 12 to 16 duck breast fillets
- 1/2 bag grated carrots
- 1/2 bag grated mixed vegetables
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 3 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210°C (410°F).
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, black pepper and 2 tbsp water together in a bowl. Add the duck breast fillets and marinate for a few minutes.
- Peel and finely chop the onion and slice the bell pepper thinly, then mix all of the vegetables together.
- Place the fillets in the oven and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. During that time, heat a pan with 3 tbsp lemon juice and add the grated vegetables to cook.
- Arrange the stewed vegetables on each plate, then place the duck breast fillets.